May 3-5, 2021 // Scottsdale, AZ
Heavy Duty Trucking eXchange was designed for commercial truck fleet managers and the suppliers that provide them with quality products to further their trucks down the road and to their final destinations. HDTX is a relationship-building event packed with innovative individuals, topical discussions and intimate networking opportunities. HDTX provides industry suppliers with an unmatched opportunity to meet a select group of commercial truck fleet managers and build relationships in an intimate setting.
The event format allows fleet managers to engage with thought-provoking business leaders, share strategic knowledge and expertise, as well as foster new relationships with like-minded peers and elite industry suppliers.
• Strategic information sharing offering insight into your customers
• Exceptional networking opportunities in an intimate setting
• Long-term relationship-building with prospects
• Align your brand as a thought leader in the industry
• High return on investment and opportunity to meet each attendee
• 15-20 “sales calls” with highly qualified prospects in two days
• Two-night stay in resort hotel
• Meals and networking receptions
• One-on-one meetings with fleet managers
• Opportunity for a group presentation
• Participation in all educational sessions
• The full attendee list at the event
• Full company profile in HDTX event guide
• Company logo recognition in a print ad in HDT magazine
• Industry facts, figures and research will be given as a leave behind for all attendees.
For more information, contact David Moniz at (330) 899-2200 or via email at [email protected].
Contact David Moniz of Heavy Duty Trucking magazine to learn more about how this opportunity can change your business for years to come.Contact David Moniz