Aug 25-27, 2021
Through monitoring the covid vaccine rollout and timing and recent announcements by the administration, we're comfortable reopening our live events.
Heavy Duty Trucking eXchange was designed for commercial truck fleet managers and the suppliers that provide them with quality products to further their trucks down the road and to their final destinations. HDTX is a relationship-building event packed with innovative individuals, topical discussions and intimate networking opportunities. HDTX provides industry suppliers with an unmatched opportunity to meet a select group of commercial truck fleet managers and build relationships in an intimate setting.
The event format allows fleet managers to engage with thought-provoking business leaders, share strategic knowledge and expertise, as well as foster new relationships with like-minded peers and elite industry suppliers.
• Strategic information sharing offering insight into your customers
• Exceptional networking opportunities in an intimate setting
• Long-term relationship-building with prospects
• Align your brand as a thought leader in the industry
• High return on investment and opportunity to meet each attendee
• 15-20 “sales calls” with highly qualified prospects in two days
• Two-night stay in resort hotel
• Meals and networking receptions
• One-on-one meetings with fleet managers
• Opportunity for a group presentation
• Participation in all educational sessions
• The full attendee list at the event
• Full company profile in HDTX event guide
• Company logo recognition in a print ad in HDT magazine
• Industry facts, figures and research will be given as a leave behind for all attendees.
To learn more about how participating as a supplier host can benefit your business in 2021 and to view the details about what is included, enter your information below. We will email you the Heavy Duty Trucking eXchange 2021 Prospectus immediately once you submit your information.
We are now accepting applications for class 7 & 8 fleet managers that want to attend Heavy Duty Trucking eXchange.
HDTX provides industry suppliers with an unmatched opportunity to meet a select group of commercial truck fleet managers and build relationships in an intimate setting.
Meet six fleet leaders who challenge conventional notions of how things have been done before.
Get insight into what it's like to be a hosted fleet manager or supplier host at the 2021 eXchange by watching our recap and testimonials.